Steam flat irons are competent styling tools that do not damage the hair while styling the hair, and make the precious locks beautiful and shiny. As it is often seen that people are not accustomed to the idea of having the steam flat iron as they prefer using the regular flat iron that is used by millions of customers worldwide. But hardly, these people ever recognize the harmful effects of their regular flat irons on their hair and they end up having the rough and brittle hair with no sheen. So, today I have come up with the idea of discussing about the steam flat irons in detail and the top brands along with the pros and cons of using the steam flat irons. In fact, the steam flat irons make use of steam to flatten the hair follicles to give them a straightened look and hence no damage to the hair is noticed. It is, therefore, imperative to understand the fact that the steam flat irons are relatively safe for your hair as compared to the traditional flat irons and also contributes towards having healthy and shiny mane that speaks volumes about the use of an accurate way of styling the hair. You can also read about the professional flat irons that are being used by the salon experts worldwide to provide the stylized hair that are also healthy from inside out.
Top 3 Steam Flat Irons
Have you ever given a thought to the fact that your flat iron does a great damage to your hair while giving the drawbacks of hot spots and brittle hair. so, we have come up with our top three picks for the steam flat irons that are amazingly safe to use and offer you the beautiful and shiny hair.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-1/2-Inch Nano Silver Steam Flat Iron with Bonus Heat Instrument Case
The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-1/2-Inch Nano Silver Steam Flat Iron with Bonus Heat Instrument Case arrives with the provision of Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic technology that offers the smooth glide through the hair and helps to give the shine and remove frizz with the use of negative ion technology.
So, let’s have a close look at its key features.
- The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-1/2-Inch Nano Silver Steam Flat Iron with Bonus Heat Instrument Case arrives with the provision of advanced Nano Silver Technology that contributes towards attaining the soft and smooth hair and that too with the use of steam that considerably reduce the damages due to the use of styling tools.
- It comes equipped with the 2-stage styling system that incorporates the process of smoothening the hair cuticle with a protective layer and then condition it with the infused steam and finally seal it with the moisture content to attain the smooth and healthy hair.
- It arrives with the provision of removable water reservoir to provide continued steam for 20 minutes.
- It comes with the provision of retractable detangling combs that not only helps to detangle the hair but also contributes towards having the frizz free hair from roots to ends.
- It has the feature of ionic technology that helps to seal the natural moisture in the hair and keep them healthy and shiny.
- The professional 9 ft swivel cord helps to enhance the usability of the given steam flat iron.
- There is also the provision of professional pouch that is heat resistant and provides storage for the flat iron.
- It arrives with the provision of variable temperature settings to be used by women with different hair textures and types.
The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-1/2-Inch Nano Silver Steam Flat Iron with Bonus Heat Instrument Case is a professional grade steam flat iron that arrives with the provision of all the advanced features. Therefore, it is a highly recommended styling tool for all those hair enthusiast who desire to attain perfectly stylized hair and that too without damaging their hair.
Redken & Rowenta Salon Steam Infusion Straightening Iron
The Redken & Rowenta Salon Steam Infusion Straightening Iron is invariably designed with the steam infusion technology that helps towards releasing the continuous flow of heat towards the hair that condition them and make them super silky and shiny.moreover, it works on all hair types to provide excellent styling solutions.
Click here to see today’s price of the Redken & Rowenta Steam Iron.
So, let’s have a close look at its key features.
- The Redken & Rowenta Salon Steam Infusion Straightening Iron is designed with the use of breakthrough infusion technology that helps in conditioning the hair with the use of continuous flow of steam that deeply penetrates into the shaft and provide shiny hair.
- It can be heated up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit to provide optimal styling solutions for the different users across the world.
- There is also the provision of removable separating comb that help to provide for the smooth and consistent straightening with incredible results.
- It is a highly productive styling for different hair textures and types.
- It is designed to deeply nourish the tresses and make them conditioned from inside out and that helps the hair to be healthy and shiny without any damage due to the use of styling heat.
- It is designed to provide long lasting conditioning that helps in making hair more beautiful and strong.
The Redken & Rowenta Salon Steam Infusion Straightening Iron is precisely the most advanced and innovative styling tool that makes hair soft, shiny and healthy and that too without damaging the hair cuticle. Therefore, it is a highly recommended product for having the healthy and shiny hair.
Sela Beauty Ultrasonic Steam Hair Straightener with Floating Ceramic Plates & Treatment Flat Iron
The Sela Beauty Ultrasonic Steam Hair Straightener with Floating Ceramic Plates & Treatment Flat Iron is invariably designed to provide the silky and smooth mane that everybody is going to be jealous of. As it works with the idea of high pressure and cool steam that is designed to infuse deeply into the hair shaft and make hair shiny, so you can certainly go for it to have professionally stylized hair.
So, let’s peep at its essential features.
- The sela beauty Ultrasonic Steam Hair Straightener with Floating Ceramic Plates & Treatment Flat Iron is designed with the use of innovative technology to provide the silky and smooth hair with professional expertise.
- It helps to straighten the dry and brittle hair with complete protection from damage and frizz.
- There is also the feature of automatic shut off to provide for the added safety.
- There is a provision of high pressure and cool steam that is designed to provide the deep nourishment to the hair to make them straight without damaging the hair cuticle.
- It is designed to provide the 50% faster styling as compared to the traditional flat irons.
- It reaches at the highest temperature within 90 seconds to provide smooth and stylized hair.
- The provision of 360 degree swivel cord would help to enhance its usability for the professional stylists as well as the home users.
The sela beauty Ultrasonic Steam Hair Straightener with Floating Ceramic Plates & Treatment Flat Iron is a premium quality steam flat iron that offers the highly stylized hair and that too with the adequate conditioning of the hair to make them soft, silky and stylized.
Read more : Best hair protection Spray.
Steam Flat Iron Features
If you are intending to buy a steam flat iron and you are not aware about the features that you should look out in your styling tool, then you have certainly come to the right place. Here I’m going to reveal the few factors that you should consider while buying the steam flat iron and trust me, you are not going to lose your hard earned money if you follow these quick tips for having the desired steam flat iron.
So, let’s have a close look at the essential features of a steam flat iron.
1. Use of Advanced Steam Technology
The steam flat iron should have the provision of advanced steam technology that plays a vital role in styling the hair and give them a professional look and that too with incredible precision. moreover, it should gently infuse the moisture deep into the hair shaft and let it penetrate efficiently to provide the adequate moisturization to the hair and make them silky and shiny.
2. Variable Temperature Control Settings
The steam flat iron that you are going to buy needs to have the variable temperature control settings as it allows the users to have required styling for their hair. moreover, the different hair textures have the requirement of variable temperature settings and that makes it more flexible and productive to be used by the women with diverse hair textures and types.
3. Plate Material
The material of the steam flat iron should preferably be ceramic or titanium as both contribute towards having the smooth and stylized hair that are easy to maintain. Moreover, both these materials are known for providing instant heat and are also considered durable along with having the benefit of good conductor of heat.
4. Plate Size
As the steam flat irons are available in different plate sizes, so you can relatively pick the best one according to your hair type. The 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch plates are available for short, medium and long hair as well.
5. Provision of Advanced Features
The steam flat iron should be accompanied with the benefit of advanced features to enhance their productivity and flexibility while styling the hair. furthermore, the steam flat irons should have negative ion technology that helps to seal the natural moisture in the cuticle and make hair shiny and beautiful.
6. Ergonomic Design
The steam flat iron should be ergonomically designed to enhance flexibility to the users while trying out different hairstyles with ease and perfection.
7. Beveled Edge Plates
It would certainly be an added bonus if your steam flat iron has got the beveled edge plates that allow the maximum opportunity to the users to have different hairstyles with professional expertise. It implies that the users can not only have the straightened look but they can also have the waves, curls, flips and much more.
The steam flat irons are economical and do not require a hefty budget, so you can go for the steam flat iron even if you are having a few of the professional irons. So, the steam flat irons are cost effective and enable the users to have incredibly beautiful hair without making a hole in their pocket.
Steam Flat Iron v/s Regular Flat Iron
As the hair consists of cuticle, medulla and cortex that give the shape and texture to the hair, the use of styling tools is done to create a contact with a cuticle and make an attempt to flatten the follicle and provide the straightened look. So far as the steam flat iron is concerned it makes use of steam to flatten the follicles by creating the warm steam that penetrates deep into the hair shaft and moisturize it adequately. The hair shaft gets sufficient moisturization as the heat is used in the form of steam, so, it doesn’t have any damage on the hair. Moreover, the regular flat irons make use of the dry heat to flatten the follicles and give a straightened look to the hair. There is, in fact, the use of extreme high to medium heat depending upon your hair type and texture to straighten it perfectly. Therefore, the steam flat iron makes use of warm steam that has water content to style the hair while the regular flat iron makes use of the dry heat that styles the hair accordingly.
Does Steam Flat Iron Damage Hair?
The steam flat irons are designed to style and straighten the hair with the use of warm steam that penetrates deeply into the hair shaft and also provides for the adequate moisturization to the hair to make them perfectly smooth and straightened. It is always believed that as the steam flat iron makes use of the steam that has water content in it to create a contact with the outer layer of the hair called cuticle and then it penetrates deeply into the hair shaft to provide the straightened look to the hair. it must be understood that as compared to the regular flat iron that utilizes the dry heat to style the hair, the use of steam flat iron is comparatively safe. But, it should be kept in mind that whatever form of hair styling tool that you are using to style your hair, the excessive use of hot styling tools along with steam flat iron is certainly not advised for your hair. so, keep a check on your use of steam flat iron to have healthy and shiny tresses.
Pros of Using a Steam Flat Iron
So, let’s have a close look at the advantages of using the steam flat iron for your hair.
- The steam flat iron makes use of hot steam that straightens the hair without damaging the hair cuticle.
- It provides deep moisturization to the hair that helps to keep hair soft and smooth.
- The hair becomes frizz free and can be managed easily.
- The dry and brittle hair is nourished from deep within the hair shaft and the result is the gorgeous looking hair.
- It doesn’t lead to snapping or breakage of hair.
- It doesn’t rip off the essential moisture from the hair, making it beautiful and soft.
Cons of Using a Steam flat Iron
Let’s have an interesting view of the disadvantages of using the steam flat iron.
- The excessive application of heat for styling the hair can prove damaging for the tresses, so even if you are styling your hair with a steam flat iron, the excess of it can also play havoc on your hair.
- It can make your hair dry, brittle and frizzy.it can also rip off the essential oils from the hair, making them prone to dullness and dryness.
So, the key idea is to have the appropriate use of steam flat iron to style your hair and keep them damage free and beautiful as an excess of steam is also not recommended for your hair.
Click here to have the comprehensive view of the topmost flat irons of the contemporary marketplace to have thorough understanding of the best brands available in the market.
On a whole, it can be stated that the steam flat irons are efficient styling tools that help to style your hair without damaging them and create a smooth and straightened look to perfection. Moreover, the hair is not exposed to harsh, dry heat as it is done in the use of regular flat irons as the steam flat irons are designed to provide straightening of hair with the use of warm steam that gently penetrates into the hair and make them soft, silky and beautiful. Therefore, I have made an earnest attempt to bring forth the key aspects of steam flat iron, top 3 brands, the essential difference between steam and a regular flat iron along with the pros and cons of using it. Thus, you can also opt for the steam flat iron to get the amazingly beautiful hair and that too without damaging your tresses. So stay happy and stylish with the use of steam flat iron!